Information Security Risk Assessment:
Determine where over-saturation on the network is occurring, why it is happening, and the recommended solution based on the details we have gathered.
Rank your network’s issues to enable better business planning. CCI Systems examines your network, identifies problem areas, and ranks the problems.
Performing a Cybersecurity Vulnerability Assessment involves the following five steps:
1. Operator completes CVA Questionnaire and Device List.
2. CCI Systems sets up an internal scanner within your network.
3. CCI Systems sets up multiple auditing tools to monitor live traffic.
4. CCI Systems analyzes the data collected.
5. CCI Systems summarizes findings and develops time-based recommendations to remediate any Cybersecurity Action Plan Report issues.