Your roadmap to c-band transition success.
The FCC’s auction of C-Band spectrum is offering $14.7 billion to satellite operators in December. We can help you through every step of the journey:
- Peak the azimuth, elevation, & polarity for each LNB for the desired satellite.
- Peaking should be based on the signal strength and quality measurements.
- Confirm the focal length of all the antennas.
- Install new terrestrial filters.
- Check all cable connections for tightness and examined them for corrosion (replace if needed).
- Make waterproof connections at all LNBs.
- Check to see if the antenna covers are absorbing water during heavy rainfall, causing signal fade.
- Install remaining LNB hardware to ensure proper seals are made between the feed horns and the LNBs.
- L-Band Optical Transport Solutions.
- L-Band Splitting Solutions.
- Video content acquisitions/processing solutions.
Ensure your network is funded appropriately and updates are made quickly as you take on the mandatory changes set forth by the FCC.
Please submit the form to get in contact with one of our experts.
Let CCI Systems help you solve your biggest challenges.
We look forward to hearing from you.